Tailor 'Parlee Beach"
- 26 foot trailer with a double sofa bed, kitchen table that folds
down to a twin bed. Also a set of bunk beds for the kids;
- All furnished with kitchen stencils, microwave, toaster, local tv., vcr;
- Linen, towels supplied with a extra full size fridge;
- Propane stove with small electric heater;
- Private area with nice patio, outside furniture, gas BBQ. Also has a
fire pit for a wiener roast with love one's;
- Located at Parlee beach Bluff side only 5 minute walk to Eastern
Canada finest beach;
- 5 minutes by car to Shediac down town area with all it has to
offer our tourist, boutiques, road side restaurants;
- The Pte. Du Chene Wharf 5 minutes by car where the local lobster
fisherman dock their boats, marina;
- Boat tours, seafood outlets, restaurants or just try your
luck fishing off the dock yourself;
- Amusement parks, Zoo, Magic Mountain;
- The Confederation Bridge is 50 minutes by car and would
make for a good day excursion for all;
- Looking for a spot close to all attractions, great
sandy beach for the kids, well this could be the
one for you;
- Rents on Sundays $650.00 taxes included.
For more information please feel free to contact
me at telephone:
100 Brydges St.
Pte. Du Chene,
P.S. If you have read all this:
you have been informed: and I am waiting for your booking!
Your host: Jean-Guy