15 new winterized cottage ( View of Ocean ) Nice chalet..
- Two Bedrooms. Up stairs has 2 large bedrooms with queen size beds.. lots of closet space. Carpet flooring.
- Master bedroom has doors to upper patio with view of Ocean wich is very nice for morning coffee or evening glass of wine with love one. Also has bathroom with whirlpool tub, toilet and basin, ceramic floor.
- Downstairs:large living room with leather sofa and chairs, Propane fire place, french doors to patio.
- Modern kitchen with all utencils, pots pans, coffee machine toaster etc. Dinning area with 4 chairs. Hardwood and ceramic flooring.
- Washer dryer, another bathroom with shower, toilet and basin.
- Room with tv as a computer room.
- Cable tv with dvd player
- Outside patio and a screen in porch, patio furniture. New and clean cottage for your summer vacation.
- Walk its shore to experience the ocean birds, find sea shells.
- Located 7 to 10 minutes by car to Parlee beach & Shediac our tourist destination.
- Restaurants, boutique's, road side Cafe's take in a evening walk down town Shediac with love ones.
- Lights in it's down town corridor at night on all buildings, nice for a evening walk.
- Boat tours from the Pte. Du Chene Wharf to experience how a lobster is caught in a trap and get served a fresh Lobster meal out on The Shediac Bay and Island Tour.
- Lots to see and do with in a short distance from this nice winterized cottage, marina's, great seafood, local outlets for fish and clams. Acadian Culture at it's best, folk art, amusement parks, all nearby.
- Only a 2 minute walk with access to beach.
- The Confederation Bridge to PEI. is 45 minutes by car.
- Ideal for parents with children or two couples looking for good accommodations close to all attracions.
- Rents on Saturdays for $1000.00 2fam. $1200.00. - No smoking please. - Max 5 people. No pets.
For more information please feel free to contact me at telephone:
100 Brydges St.
Pte. Du Chene,
N.B. E4P-3Z4P.S. If you have read all this: you have been informed: and I am waiting for your booking!
Your host: Jean-Guy