- 3 bedroom cottage – one with Queen Bed, one with Double bed and the other bedroom twin beds.
- TV with Satellite (Star Choice), VCR, washer/dryer, all linen, towels, cooking utensils, BBQ.
- Located within 8 to 10 minute walk from Parlee Beach, and Pointe-du-Chêne wharf where you can see the lobster boats come and go.
- Within 5 minutes drive to Shediac down town where you can purchase all your goods while on vacation. This famous tourist destination boasts fabulous seafood restaurants, boutiques, and the hospitality of its friendly Acadian people.
- The Confederation Bridge to PEI. is located only 50 minutes by car and would make for a good day excursion for all.
- If you’re looking for a cottage within walking distance to one of Eastern Canada's finest beaches and all this area has to offer you, this could be the one for you.
- Rents on Sundays for $900.00 per week for one family and $1100.00 for two families.
- Max. 6 people
- No smoking.
For more information please feel free to contact me at telephone:
100 Brydges St.
Pte. Du Chene,
N.B. E4P-3Z4P.S. If you have read all this: you have been informed: and I am waiting for your booking!
Your host: Jean-Guy