Edgewater (20 second walk to beach)
- Two bedroom summer cottage with one bedroom a double bed and other with a double and single bed.
- All furnished with linen and towels. Storage room with ironing board small deep freezer.
- Kitchen with appliances and cooking utensils.
- Living room with cable tv., vcr., local tel. sofa and sofa bed and chairs, wood stove.
- Full 4 pc. bathroom, tub, shower, toilet and basin.
- Dinning area with 6 chairs. Carpets, vinyl flooring. Nice large patio with gas bbq. outside furniture with spacious property lot.
- Only a 20 second walk to the beach right there with view of Scull and Shediac Islands.
- 5 Km. to downtown Shediac where you can purchase all your goods while on vacation, visit its boutiques or try some seafood restaurants.
- Parlee Beach 10 minutes by car where you will find Eastern Canada's finest beach with its warm waters.
- Also the Pte. Du Chene Wharf 10 minutes by car would make for a good spot to see the Lobster boats come and go or try you luck fishing yourself off the dock. Boat tours can be taken out
in the bay to see how lobsters are caught in traps with a meal.
- The Confederation Bridge to PEI. is 55 minutes by car and would make for a good day excursion.
- Moncton the Hub of the Maritime s only 20 minutes or so by car with all it has such as; Magnetic Hill with its Zoo, Tidal Bore and Eastern Canada's biggest mall and more.
- If your looking for a quiet and peaceful area for your vacation, very close to beach and reasonably priced, well this could be the one for you.
- Rents on Saturdays for one fam. $800.00 - two fam. $1000.00.
- No smoking or pets please. Max 7 people.
For more information please feel free to contact me at telephone:
100 Brydges St.
Pte. Du Chene,
N.B. E4P-3Z4P.S. If you have read all this: you have been informed: and I am waiting for your booking!
Your host: Jean-Guy