Caissie Cape "Executive Water Front"
- 4 bedrooms executing home; two bedrooms upstairs with 2 single beds in each room.
- Also bathroom
- Sitting area in loft with great view of ocean with cable tv., vcr. over looking the down stairs living area.
- Main floor master bedroom with a queen size bed with full 5 pc.bathroom with whirlpool tub (air pool for message).
- Other bedroom with queen size sofa bed and half bath with shower. Cable tv. also in bedrooms.
- Laundry room with washer dryer. Tel. for local calls.Central air conditioning. All ceramic tile works, hard wood flooring.
- Fully supplied kitchen with microwave, coffee machine, all cooking utensils, dish washer etc.
- Beautiful oak kitchen cabinets, all new modern appliances with dinning area.
- Large living room area with high ceilings, windows facing ocean on south side, all in glass windows.
- If you look with binoculars you can see Parlee beach with all the tourist on beach and in the water.
- Full basement but not all complete, owner said you can use it if the kids want to sleep there, bring your own air mattress.
- All linen, towels supplied in this beautiful home over looking the Bay of Shediac on a water front lot.
- Large 60 ft' patio facing the beach and another deck on opposite side if wanting a change or shade.
- Gas bbq., outside furniture, chairs. Landscape to be done soon.
- Fishing wharf only 3 minutes by car where you can see the lobster boats come and go.
- Or even try your luck fishing off the dock for Mackerel, Perch, Tommy Cod, Eal and more.
- Great view of ocean right on a water front lot . Walk its shore in privacy with love ones.
- Come experience nature at its best with ocean birds, pipers, herons and the likes.
- The water temp. is ideal for swimming, air temp ideal for sun tanning and is required!
- Situated on a Ocean Front Lot with a hectare of land. Quiet and private area. Sail Boats on Bay.
- Shediac our tourist destination is 12Km. by car. Village De la Saqouine & Dunes the Bouctouche in 20 minutes, fishing wharfs, seafood outlets and restaurants, boutiques, amusement parks in Moncton too.
- Two National Parks, Hopewell Cape at the Rocks, 75 min. by car to the Confederation Bridge to PEI.
- If your looking for the high end for accommodations on a nice water front lot, well this could be the one.
- Rents on Sundays for $2000.00 per week - No Smoking or Pets. June 8th & 15th. cost is $1500 and Sept 7th and 14th. is at $1500.00 rest is at $2000.00 per week.
- Max. of 4 adults 4 children.
- Look at pictures, worth a thousand words.
- Max of 8 people firm
For more information please feel free to contact me:
100 Brydges St.
Pte. Du Chene,
N.B. E4P-3Z4P.S. If you have read all this: you have been informed: and I am waiting for your booking!
Your host: Jean-Guy