- 4 bedroom house with 2 bedrooms down stairs with one bedroom with 2 double beds, one bedroom with a double and a queen size bed. Upstairs has 1 bedroom with 2 twin beds and one bedroom with a double bed and single bed in hall if needed.
- Washer dryer, linen, towels. Large kitchen with table and chairs, micro-wave etc. All equipped with cooking utensils. High chair, baby crib on site if needed.
- Living room has 2 sofa's and chair, Satelite, tv., vcr. d.. Patio in back with bbq.
- This 2 level house is situated in a small Acadian fishing village, 2 minutes by car to Sandy Beach that has one of the area's nicest beach with its high sand dunes with nice beach where you can swim, relax on its beach.
- Cape-Pele is 3 minutes by car where you can purchase all you goods for your stay while on vacation.
- Also the Confederation Bridge to PEI. is a 30 minute drive, & would make for a good day excursion with the family.
- Shediac our tourist destination is 15 minutes by car and has a variety of activities to offer.
- Seafood restaurants, boutiques, or just take an evening walk with you love ones for an ice cream.
- Parlee Beach is near Shediac and is Eastern Canada's most popular beach with its water warm and sandy beach as well.
- If you looking for a place to accommodate 2 families, near the beach, this could be the spot for you.
- Rents on Saturdays for 1 fam. - $920.00 - 2 fam. - $1200.00 (4 adults + children. Extra $150.00 per adult after 4 adults. Taxes included.
m.. No Pets
For more information please feel free to contact me at telephone:
100 Brydges St.
Pte. Du Chene,
N.B. E4P-3Z4P.S. If you have read all this: you have been informed: and I am waiting for your booking!
Your host: Jean-Guy